Golden Personality Type Profiler (Dr. John P. Golden)
The Golden r version 5.0
A powerful tool for gaining deep self-knowledge and awareness
The answers to life’s most important questions and challenges are formed, first and foremost, by having accurate self-insights. Administered worldwide by schools and organizations in all industries, the Golden Personality Profiler is the most in-depth personality assessments available. Golden’s unique model powered by Jung’s psychological type, Thurston’s five factor model, Allport’s trait theory, Hippocrates temperament theory and Selye’s stress theory, offers deep insight into one’s personality, as well as affords the ability to understand others better, making the Golden the perfect tool to guide you or your clients to better answers and solutions for life’s most pressing challenges.
The Golden at a Glance
- Measures, Personality Type, Traits, Temperament and Response to Stress
- 5 Global Scales
- 38 Facet Scales
- Insights on career and major selection, team, leadership, stress management, coaching tips, personal development
- 125 Questions/170 Scored Items
- Advanced question/item format
- Online Admin only
- 25-30 minutes to complete
- Ages 16 years plus
- Free support materials, guides and technical manuals
- Lifetime Zone B global membership organization available
- Certification Level – B, online training available to meet qualification requirements (Link)
The Golden’s 5 Global Scales:
- Energy – Extraverting vs Introverting
- Information – Sensing vs iNtuiting
- Deciding – Thinking vs Feeling
- Controlling – organiZing vs Adapting
- Stressing – Tense vs Calm
The Golden’s 38 Facet Scales:
Talkative, Socially Bold, Outgoing, Participative, Quiet, Reserved, Intimate, Reflective
Concrete, Practical, Conventional, Traditional, Abstract, Innovative, Visionary, Trend-setting
Rational, Autonomous, Analytic, Competitive, Empathetic, Compassionate, Warm, Nurturing
Planned, Reliable, Deliberate, Conforming, Open-Ended, Casual, Spontaneous, Non-conforming
Concerned, Unsure, Unsettled, Optimistic, Confident and Resilient
Who Should Take the Golden?
High School Students, College Students, Coaching Clients, Employees, Team members, Managers, Leaders, Spouses & Parents.
Golden Application Settings:
- Career and educational planning
- Personal development
- Management/leadership development
Who Administers the Golden?
Counselors, Teachers, Professors, Coaches, Trainers, Therapists, Recruiters, Ministers, Managers, and Leaders.
The Golden Report Includes:
- 19 easy to interpret pages
- In-depth personality type portraits
- Two new tense calm facet scales – unsettled vs resilient
- Advanced type predictions reporting scoring
- Temperament portraits
- Career and educational major suggestions
- Stress portraits and management suggestions
- Cardinal and central trait at a glance
- Coaching tips and suggestions
We can also administer a more simplistic “student” version of this assessment if you are interested in it – please inquire about the Student Profiler when contacting us.