The Values Arrangement List (VAL)
A one of a kind tool to assess personal values
The Values Arrangement List (VAL) is a one of kind assessment designed to measure and define the values that are most important to an individual. The VAL is a powerful coaching and development tool that provides a means to measure and define the values an individual finds important and can be used to foster self-understanding as well as in defining and refining career and life plans.
The VAL at a Glance
- Measures 21 Operational and 21 Life values
- Easy exercise consisting of ranking 42 sets of 5 values
- Raking Consistency and Rank Scores to assess and analyze the resulting lists of values
- Comparison to 7,189 Adults
- Group composite reporting available from with admin account control panel
- Free support materials, guides and technical manuals
- 30 minutes
- Certification Level – A
The VAL Measures:
- Life Values: Achievement, Adventure, Aesthetics, Community, Equality, Fame, Family, Fellow-ship, Freedom, Happiness, Health, Love, Nature, Peace, Pleasure, Power, Self-Worth, Social Service, Spirituality, Wealth & Wisdom
- Operational Values: Accountability, Affection, Autonomy, Competency, Courtesy, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Drive, Fairness, Flexibility, Forgiveness, Honesty, Humor, Knowledge, Loyalty, Obedience, Order, Reason, Service & Tolerance
Who Should Take the VAL?
Coaching Clients, Employees, Team members, Managers, Leaders, Parents, Upper Level High School Students, College & Graduate Students.
VAL Application Settings:
- Career and educational planning
- Personal development
- Couples counseling
- Management/leadership development
Who Administers the VAL?
High School Students, College Students, Coaching Clients, Employees, Team members, Managers, Leaders, Parents and their children.
The VAL Report Includes:
- 9 page easy to interpret report
- Easy to interpret bar graphs and scores
- Summary Page
- Sample Report