When you engage a coach – you are working with a trusted source who is willing to reflect, support and observe your blind spots to guide you in strengthening behaviors and strategies for growth – whether it be in your career, leadership styles or even in ways you grow your business. It is about moving your visions from thoughts into actions that drive results. It’s about winning what you want – about developing a road-map so that you are on the right path.
A leadership or executive coach is a qualified professional who works with individuals (usually executives, as well as managers who are often considered high potentials) to help them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, unlock their potential, and act as a sounding board. They ask powerful questions, challenge assumptions, help provide clarity and occasionally advice.
Why Use a Coach?
Example of coaching objectives:
- Increase Efficacy
- Enhance Ability to Lead in Relation to Organizational Brand
- Strengthen Executive Presence and Presentation Skills for Leadership Impact
- Foster Resilience in challenging situations
- Support a Leader in a Startup, or Key Strategic Initiative
- Heighten Self-Regulation
- Improve Motivation
- Improve the Existing Culture of the Team/Organization
- Taking More Initiatives in Project Planning
- Maximizing Delegating Efforts
- Increasing ability to leverage time and resources
- Increase Insight and Analysis
- Improve Strategic Thinking
- Improve Problem-Solving and Confidence
Coaching is about YOU seizing opportunities to move to the next level, guided by someone whose only agenda is only to hold YOU to the highest level of possible achievement and positive change. This is where the win-win comes in. A coach understands at your core that you WANT to win. It may be a win in finding a new strength – it may be a win in landing a new job – it may be a win in feeling like your life is worthwhile – it could even be a win to build a super-successful team.
Working with the Founder, Jessi LaCosta
As a CCE Board-Certified Coach, whatever the goal is, I challenge my clients (and myself) to strategically – compassionately and in a respectful, yet strong way— to move beyond where they are now. I offer fair, honest and clear feedback to help remove roadblocks and blind spots – the things impeding success. I have been coaching since 2004 and have clocked 3000+ hours coaching people at all levels of their careers. I have been told I have a unique ability to help others solve issues and find new directions in shorts amount of time.